- What Are Fat Burners and how they can help you?
- How do fat burners work?
- Some fat burners ingredients you need to know
- What do You need to pay attention to before you buy any fat burner?
- You need to understand, that a fat burner will not do all the hard work for you!
- Possible side effects
- Who can use fat burners and who has to avoid them
- People who need to avoid fat burners
- Who should buy fat burners?
- Short Video for Lazy Readers
- Bottom Line
Some time ago we published an article about “5 Best Fat Burners for Men in 2019”, and as we promised, now we are publishing the article about “5 Best Fat Burners for Women in 2019”. As we wrote in the previous article for men, and we will have to repeat it. Most of the people are fighting with extra weight all their conscious life. Actually, nowadays the fat burning process became a real challenge. With time changing people move less and less, have busy lifestyle, sit near computers most of the day, don’t want walk too much, prefer to drive to the store which is just in front of their house, eat fast food instead of cooking and after work prefer to stay near TV, than to go for a small walk and breath with a fresh air.
Of course, these people will also struggle with extra weight, which makes their quality of life worse. We need to understand that on the genetical level, people have to move. So, there is a simple rule, you have to burn more calories than you eat during the day. You need to make extra efforts, move more, get to the gym, have a diet and spend much more time to get in shape. Luckily, there are products that can help and support you in getting rid of extra pounds faster. Also, we just announced the article, which can support you in your way for a body of your dreams 5 Habits to Help You Feel and Look Better.
What Are Fat Burners and how they can help you?
Fat burners are the products formulated to increase metabolism speed and give you some more energy, to see results quicker. You still need to understand that diet and exercise are main things in the weight loss process, you still need to follow some rules, but supplementation can be a good extra booster and can help to do it faster. Below is our list of 5 best fat burners on the market for women. These products have been ranked, because they are dominating the market, they have high user reviews and also fitness bloggers love these products. The market is so huge, so we want to show you the products that really are worthy of your attention.
So, below is the list of top products on the market, but we want to warn you that some products can be the same as in “5 Best Fat Burners for Men in 2019” because some products can be the same good as in for men and women.
PhenQ is a prescription-free, natural weight loss supplement. It is quite new on the market but has a huge amount of fans already, more than 190000 customers were happy after using it and have seen the result. In combines the multiple weight loss ingredients in just one pill, PhenQ burns fat blocks new fat production suppresses hunger and cravings and provides you with energy for the whole day. PhenQ is using powerful, and natural ingredients.
Pros & Cons
One serving contains:
- Capsimax powder
- Chromium picolinate
- L-Carnitine fumarate
Producer: PhenQ hasn’t too long background, but this supplement has a nice formula and will provide you the optimal benefits you need. Combining both times examined and cutting ingredients. So, PhenQ made a nice product, which has a huge fan base of more than 19000 happy clients! It also provides 60 days money-back guarantee, which makes it a perfect product.
Bottom line: A big advantage of this supplement is that it does have a huge amount of satisfied clients with the number of good reviews. That means it showed itself as a good fat-burning product on the fitness supplements market and it definitely works as it is expected. And it also handles natural products that minimize risks of side effects almost to null. What makes it even better, that they have a nice discount system!
That is a great product that is good as for man and women, which you will see in every tops list fat burner list. Instant Knock Out was originally designed for Boxing and MMA fighters. It is one of the most popular fat-burning supplements on the market. This product provides you the most important effect of fat burning, such as thermogenesis, metabolism, energy and more. Also, it uses natural products and gives you amazing results in increasing your body fat burning potential. So, choose this fat burner for women and you will not regret!
Pros & Cons
One serving contains:
- Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 5mg
- Zinc 10mg
- GTF Chromium 100mcg
- Green Tea Extract 500mg
- Green Coffee Extract 100mg
- Cayenne Powder 100mg
- Glucomannan 1800mg
- Black Pepper Extract 10mg
Producer: Roar Ambition is a well-known company in the fitness industry. They are based in the UK and always work on their supplements formulas improvements. They don’t create a huge amount of products but just concentrate on quality.
Bottom Line: It is a superb men’s fat burner, and the main thing is that it works. Roar Ambition tries to gain the best quality products, that’s why they have only a few products in their line. It includes only natural ingredients, and this company is highly respected.
Leanbean uses a clinically proven dose of an appetite suppressant Glucomannan. This fiber helps you by forming a gel in your stomach, and then you can be able to eat fewer calories and burn fat more effectively. Other supplements are using Glucomannan as well, but they rarely use it in such large doses. If it is used in the proper amounts, it is very effective. Glucomannan has been approved by the EFSA as an effective weight-loss nutrient. Also, it uses 10 more natural ingredients, which can help you to reach your results even faster.
Pros & Cons
One serving contains:
- Konjac fiber 3000mg
- Chromium picolinate
- Vitamin B6 and B12
Producer: LeanBean is produced by Ultimate Life has a huge background in supplements for women, its dietary supplements are well formulated to provide optimal benefits. Incorporating both times tested and cutting edge ingredients, LeanBean supplements provide really nice results.
Bottom line: The big benefit of LeanBean is that it does not have any side effects, it has a huge amount of good reviews, and it also created just for women. That also means that it showed itself as a great product. It uses natural nutrients that reduce the risks of side effects to a minimum, which makes it even better for women. As we know, that commonly bigger part of women is more sensitive to different side effects.
Pros & Cons
One serving contains:
- Garcinia cambogia extract 500mg
- Green coffee bean extract (decaffeinated) 500mg
- CLA 500mg
- Carnitine 500mg
- Green tea extract (decaffeinated) 250mg
Bottom line: Lean mode by EVLution is an affordable and well working product, it doesn’t contain any stimulants what reduce the side effect risks to the minimum. What makes it perfect for people who feel discomfort from the supplements containing caffeine and other stimulants.
Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite is a great product, that gives you great results. It is one of the most popular fat burning pills on the market. It provides you the most important effect of fat-burning, such as thermogenesis, metabolism, energy and more. This product shows amazing results in increasing your body fat burning potential.
Pros & Cons
One serving contains:
- Caffeine anhydrous 270mg
- Coleus forskohlii 250mg
- C. canephora robusta 200mg
- L-theanine 100mg
- Yohimbe 3mg
Producer: MuscleTech is one of the best-known companies in the fitness industry. The company is in business for more than 20 years, and for all these years it got the respect of a huge amount of fitness experts and clients.
Bottom Line: It’s great women’s fat burner, unfortunately, it doesn’t contain any hunger suppression ingredients. Definitely, it can be problematic for people who cannot control their appetite very well. Anyway, the product is really great and it is a cheap weight loss solution. If you can control your diet and don’t want to spend more money, this one is really your choice.
How do fat burners work?
Each fat burning supplement is different, but most of them can use similar ingredients combined to create a working fat burning formula. You can see that formulas are similar very often, just dosages and some ingredients are different. So, you need to pay attention to some ingredients, which really will help you to reach your weight loss goals.
Ingredients you must pay attention:
Dietary fiber – it stimulates food processing and also normalizes bowel movements, which makes you feel better during the day. So it’s logical, that it is usually added to fat burning supplements, plus it’s not absorbed by your organism. So, if you see fiber in the fat burning supplement you can be sure, that it is the right ingredient, which will definitely work (1).
Fat burning herbs and extracts – there are so many different herbs that help your body to burn fat, like coleus Forskohlii, or cayenne pepper, and capsaicin. These ingredients are also added to increase the thermogenesis process in your body, which will help burn more calories. Herbs that help burn fat mentioned above are the most common ones. So definitely, you will see a lot of others as well, but in most of the fat burning supplements, you will see at least one ingredient we mentioned before. Also, different kinds of vitamins and minerals can be added to boost your energy and make you feel better. Usually, it’s a good stimulant for work out or be more active (2).
Appetite suppressants – you’ll usually see such ingredients like yerba mate, glucomannan, hoodia gordonii and other herbs are often added which serve to suppress your appetite, which will also help you stick to your diet and you just will eat less than usual. It also reduces the thirst for sugar, you will not have such a strong wish to eat sweats (3).
Stimulants – so, these ingredients are usually the main element of weight loss supplements and pre-workout supplements. Green tea extract, coffee extract, guarana, and caffeine anhydrous, etc. They are good energy and metabolism boosters, but be careful, if you feel that effect is too strong just stop, or take half of the dosage. You need to understand, your health is the main thing and you need to feel comfortable too (4).
Metabolic Rate Increase – There are fat burning ingredients that were studied and proved increasing person metabolism, especially during a workout. That means when you are taking these supplements, you are able to burn more calories. For example, one of these ingredients is Capsaicin, this is an element which is making peppers spicy, or also, hordenine and synephrine, they are quite popular too.
Some fat burners ingredients you need to know
- Yohimbine – So, this one is the most popular stimulant you can find in most of the fat burners for women. It grows in Central Africa on Yohimbe tree. It can help you to reduce appetite, but also it has the ability to burn some fat.
- Caffeine – You have heard about caffeine. It is also a fat-burning ingredient that is contained in your daily drink coffee, or cocoa beans, or even green tea. Usually, these ingredients are used in fat burning products, just because they are stimulants, and we have talked about stimulants above already. So, caffeine gives you some energy which can help you to exercise and helps your body to burn fat. Also, be careful some people may be sensitive to caffeine, so just be careful and read what on the other back of the supplement pack. Choose the amount of caffeine you feel comfortable with.
- Capsaicin – Spicy food is increasing your metabolism. So, lots of fat burning supplements contain extracts of cayenne or other chili peppers, but capsaicin is one of the main ingredients here.
- Green tea extract – It is also one of the most often used ingredients for fat burners. Firstly, it is natural, it stimulates your brain activity, good for your heart and liver. It also contains caffeine and it is a perfect antioxidant!
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – So-called ALCAR, is a nice addition to your fat burning process. It has the ability to help you lose weight and power up your brain.
What do You need to pay attention to before you buy any fat burner?
The market is overfilled with supplements producers and now it can be difficult to choose the best fat burner, but there are some main points you need to pay attention to before you buy it. We recommend reading fat burner reviews to help answer your questions about these products, and determine which ones are worthy of buying. Here is a list of some of the points you should keep an eye on when choosing a product.
Check the media first (What we know about the producer?)
Reviews – we recommend reading reviews of all products on different websites before you buy it. Then you will be able to understand if it is worth to buy. Also, pay attention to what effects and feeling clients are describing, these opinions are very valuable. People can say so many interesting facts, which is better to know for you before you buy it. You also can check reviews on product official website, or check it on similar websites as ours, and of course on internet shopping platforms such as Amazon. Don’t stick to one place, more opinions you read, more details you will know about the product.
Brand – this is not the main factor, but we really know that the brand with history, good experience, lots of reviews and awards is more trusted than the unknown one. Also, you possibly know, reputation means a lot in our world. You always can check the companies where you have bought products before or want to buy one. Therefore you can find company history, when they were created, how long they are on the market, what awards they have and of course reviews about the company.
Value for money – this one is a very individual factor, it is always a good idea to compare prices with other products in any niche, but if you are ready to pay more for the better product, or opposite that is fine, it is only clients choice. Also, dosage and package size can vary, you should always compare not only the price but the price per dosage or price per day. Try to find an item within your price range and suitable quality for you.
Check what is inside (Ingredients)
Ingredients – the first thing you should pay attention to are ingredients. What ingredients and dosages product contains? So, does it contain ingredients that are proven to help you lose weight? Choose ingredients you are not sensitive to, for example, if you are sensitive to stimulants or caffeine you need to avoid them.
Caffeine amount or content – check the amount of caffeine in each serving. As we said before, if you are sensitive to caffeine, you need to check that your fat burner would be caffeine-free, or at least should be with a really small amount of caffeine. Also, some clients are disappointed with some fat burners just because it made him or her feel strange, or displeasingly (5).
You need to understand, that fat burner will not do all the hard work for you!
In fact, fat burners are designed to increase your body’s fat-burning potential. They can support you in the way to get the body of your dream, but they are not doing a job for you. Also, fat burners meant to be used in combination with regular exercise and proper nutrition and self-control. If you are interested in a guide on how to lose weight, we posted it on our website here.
Fat burners can have next benefits for you:
1. They aim to increase your metabolic rate, which helps you burn more calories during exercises and other daily activities. You will definitely notice, for example, you will sweat little more than usual.
2. Some of the fat burners can include ingredients that can help you control cravings and make you control your appetite easier. In my situation, some of them really reduce appetite and just kill wish to eat any sweets.
3. Also, some fat burners can increase your energy level which helps you increase the intensity and duration of your workouts, you will also feel less tired than usual.
There is a huge amount of studies demonstrating different supplements can lead to fat loss. Of course, if you want to make the effect of fat burner stronger, we recommend you to start working out.
Most of the fat burning supplements use the thermogenesis effect, or they just are targeting your metabolic activities, which makes fat burning faster. And it usually works better when you are working out. Also, stimulants like caffeine, taurine gives you more energy per day.
Stimulants studies – International Journal of Obesity published studies that demonstrated interesting results. There were two different groups with obese women. So, one of them got supplements with weight loss stimulants and the second group just got an empty pill (placebo). Both groups were sticking to a similar diet and were working out. The researchers showed that the first group lost much more weight compared to the group with placebo pills (6).
Green tea extract studies – some studies examined the effect of a green tea extract with people who were instructed to maintain the same food intake and physical activity levels. The first group was getting a high dose of green tea extract, and the other was getting another placebo. The research was lasting for 12 weeks, and as it was expected, a group who were taking green tea extract lost more weight.
Possible side effects:
As usual, every supplement can have some potential side effects. Fat burners come in all shapes and sizes – some completely natural, with little or no side effects, and some more experimental that could have more unwanted side effects. Since every product uses different ingredients, side effects may vary – but here are some of the most common side effects:
Trouble sleeping – the vast majority of weight loss supplements contain caffeine and/or other stimulants. If they are taken late in the day (usually about 6 hours before sleep), these ingredients can cause difficulty falling asleep at night. To combat this side effect, simply treat fat burners like caffeinated beverages – don’t consume them in late afternoon or evening before sleep.
Dehydration – another common side effect of stimulant-based fat burners is dehydration. An increase in thermogenesis means an increase in temperature in your body. Your body will use more water than usual to cool itself down, which means you need to drink enough water to stay hydrated. Remember: NEVER take more than the recommended dosage of ANY supplement, including fat burners. Taking more than is recommended can result in more severe side effects, like headaches or stomach pain (6).
As with all supplements described on this website, we recommend you consult with your doctor before taking any supplements.
Who can use fat burners and who has to avoid them?
We can say that almost everyone can use and get benefits from fat burners, but also there is a group of people who would avoid them too.
We will start with people who can use fat burners and can get benefits from them:
- Women of all ages above 18 years old – Pretty much anyone who wants to get rid of extra weight, can benefit from using a fat burner. It is always good support and kind of booster, it’s easier to lose some extra pounds taking fat burner than try to do it without it.
- Older and Aging women – When you are getting older, your metabolism is getting slower and it becomes more difficult to lose some weight, so fat burners are good to you to increase your speed of metabolism.
- Working out women – All working out women doesn’t matter are you runner, weight lifter, yoga or any other physical activity lover, you will get extra benefit from fat burners. People who have physical activity and have higher than average day calorie usage, so it’s only an extra help for them.
- Recent mothers – If you were recently pregnant, have some extra weight after your pregnancy and want to come back to shape, a fat burner is a good choice for you. Just remember, that better is to wait till you finish to feed your child with your breast. Because some stimulants can be transferred to breast milk.
People who need to avoid fat burners:
- People with higher blood pressure – As you know fat burners very often contains a big amount of caffeine and thermogenic ingredients what is risky for your health if you have high blood pressure. If you still want to use fat burning pills, buy stimulant and caffeine-free supplements, like Lean Mode which is mentioned above in this article.
- People with heart diseases – Similar to people with high blood pressure, people with heart disease have some risk for your health, taking these supplements. The solution for it is the same as for people with higher blood pressure.
- Pregnant women – Avoid fat burners when you are pregnant, most of them are too strong and have too many stimulants. And why do you need to do that when you are pregnant, just make the process of pregnancy natural and after your childbirth, you can start to come back to shape.
- Mothers feeding their children with breast milk – Some stimulants can be transferred to mothers’ milk, and all stimulants are definitely too strong for your baby.
Who should buy fat burners?
Women who want to improve their body composition – Combining with workouts will help you to improve your body condition.
Also, you’ll need to understand that you need to choose fat burners specifically for women. Men supplements usually are much stronger and they are composed specifically for men. Also, women are more sensitive to traditional weight loss ingredients, like caffeine for example. So, you can feel uncomfortable with the effects of men weight loss pills, a specifically designed women products are a better choice.
Short Video for Lazy Readers!
We hope now you are more clear, and we were able to add a little more knowledge about fat burners for women for you. We are still new, but we will try to provide more and more content for you, not only about supplements but and about a healthy lifestyle, working out, different equipment which can be useful for you. Give us some time and be patient you will get new Articles as soon as possible, but first of all, we want to make quality and after quantity for you. If you have any ideas we are waiting for your comments below.
Please note – we do not recommend you take ANY supplements featured on this site without consulting a doctor first.